Adadyn, an advertising technology provider, today announced it has launched the first self-service programmatic platform of its kind, giving marketers of all sizes the tools to quickly and affordably create, fund and launch prospecting and retargeting campaigns.
Adadyn’s self-service user interface gives marketers access to retargeting, customer prospecting and personalized dynamic creative solutions, all within a single platform and without any minimum spend requirements. As part of Adadyn’s commitment to making programmatic ad tech easy, affordable and accessible for all, the company’s latest offering empowers mid-market brands to quickly and affordably employ some of the most sophisticated and high-performing display advertising technology available on the market today.
“Until now, programmatic advertising was reserved exclusively for those with the biggest budgets. Today’s announcement is evidence of our commitment to making programmatic available to all advertisers, by simplifying the process and making it easy to access quality inventory and state-of-the-art technologies on any budget,” said Kiran Gopinath, CEO and Founder of Adadyn (pictured top left).
Unlike other programmatic platforms, marketers can sign up independently, set any budget, and start placing ads in near real-time without paying set-up fees. Adadyn’s self-service interface is designed to be simple and approachable, giving marketers faster access to programmatic without needing to ascend a steep technology learning curve or overcome financial barriers to entry.
Adadyn self-service features include:
• Exchange Allocation – Access to multiple inventory sources, optimized to best performance
• Multi-screen Targeting – Choose standard desktop or mobile web delivery of campaigns
• Customer Prospecting – Easily search and select the audience segments that best meet your target audience criteria
• Turnkey Retargeting – Easily set the Adadyn pixel to ensure optimal performance
• Budget Pacing Controls – Spend based on individual marketing needs and goals
• Location Targeting – Geographically target your ads for maximum relevance
• Domain Targeting – Block sites that could be damaging your ROI
• Personalization Rules – Intelligently prospect and retarget your audience
• Reporting – Detailed analysis of all account variables like creatives, campaigns and sites
• Dynamic Creative – Personalized ad creative based on past visitor behavior
Adadyn gives marketers access to quality inventory at scale, taking the pain out of working with multiple supply sources. Its sophisticated decision engine ensures every campaign is delivered to the best performing inventory for each advertiser.
Furthering support for the mid-market, Adadyn has developed features and services specifically for travel and retail advertisers. Adadyn’s retargeting and personalization rules give travel and retail marketers more options for delivering promotional and product-specific advertising.