SpotXchange, Inc., the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, today announced it will hold a programmatic video leadership summit for premium publishers with Beet.TV, a leading news outlet and the first and only business publication which uses video as its primary reporting tool. The event will commence at 1 PM ET on September 17th in New York City at the Hearst Corporation Tower, and will feature a lively discussion around the emerging programmatic model within digital video advertising.
“SpotXchange works closely with many of the industry’s leading publishers and understands the challenges that may arise when shifting to an automated model for the selling of digital video advertising,” said Mike Shehan, CEO of SpotXchange. “We look forward to joining Beet.TV and an impressive line-up of seasoned thought leaders to discuss how best to navigate this programmatic world, and what various players can expect in the coming months.”
Speakers to include:
– Michael Shehan, Founder & CEO, SpotXchange
– Matt Prohaska, Programmatic Advertising Director, The New York Times
– Mike Smith, VP, Revenue Platforms & Operations, Hearst Corporation
– Joanna O’Connell, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
– Mike Shields, Digital Editor, Adweek
– Amit Seth, EVP Global Media Products, Nielsen
– Brian Gleason, Managing Director of Xaxis, North America (WPP)
– Brett Wilson, CEO, TubeMogul
– Eric Orme, COO/CTO, NDN
– Mark Balabanian, Sr. Director of Business Development, Turn
– Neeraj Kochhar, SVP, Programmatic, Magna Global
– Matthew Kramer, Director of Television and Video Products, Accuen (Omnicom)
– Roland Hamilton, GM, Dailymotion
– Mukund Ramachandran, General Manager, Brand Advertising Solutions, DataXu
The marketplace around digital video advertising is moving inexorably to an auction-based, programmatic model as evidenced by the participation of an increasing number of premium publishers. On September 17, a small group of publishers, agency trading desk executives and technology providers will discuss the emergence of programmatic for premium inventory in a three-hour leadership summit presented by SpotXchange and hosted by the Hearst Corporation. A range of topics will be examined including private marketplaces, pricing dynamics, programmatic growth, metrics and analytics. Note: The event will not be streamed live; however, segments will be published after the event on the Beet.TV website.
Hearst Corporation Tower 300 West 57th Street, 44th floor New York, NY
Tuesday, September 17 at 1:00 PM ET. Drinks reception to follow at 4:00 PM ET.
For more information or to request an invite, please contact: Nicole Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With more than 400 million auctions per day, SpotXchange is the largest global marketplace of video ad inventory reaching 120 million unique visitors in more than 60 countries each month. The leading platform for programmatic buying and selling of digital video, SpotXchange connects thousands of publishers with advertisers, agencies, trading desks and ad networks, running top brand campaigns through its IAB-certified marketplace. SpotXchange shows premium publishers and more than 1,000 world class advertisers that there is a better way to buy and sell digital video — with solutions that guarantee total transparency, brand safety and real-time control in either a private or public marketplace.